HOW TO BECOME AN APPRENTICE
Applications will open June 2023 for the class beginning in May 2024
1. Check to see if you are Qualified.
2. Click the link below to schedule and pay for an Apprenticeship Application.
3. Come to your scheduled application appointment and bring with you:
A valid drivers license.
An OFFICIAL copy of your high school transcripts or GED scores.
*After we process your application, you will receive an email telling you when to come back to take the aptitude test*
4. Take the aptitude test. **You must make a qualifying score of a '4' to be considered for the interview round.
5. Complete an oral interview with the committee of the school.
6. Wait to see if you have been accepted! ** All applicants will be informed by mail in the spring whether or not they have made it into the school.
* if you have already passed the Aptitude Test or have 4,000 on-the-job training, please email email@example.com to schedule your application appointment*
** Transcripts can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org